We are excited to announce the reopening of Sorelle Bridal Salon on Friday, May 15th! While we are thrilled to welcome customers back into the store, we will do so with increased safety measures. These extra precautions are designed to keep YOU and our Sorelle family safe and healthy. Listed below are the new policies and procedures:
The store is open by appointment only! This includes, but is not limited to, shopping appointments, dress pick-ups, alterations, measuring sessions, and try-ons. We will limit how many appointments are happening at one time.
● To maintain social distancing, the number of guests per party will be limited.
Only the number of people on the appointment reservation will be admitted.
● Also to maintain social distancing, the store has been redesigned and divided into 5 separate and distinct appointment areas. We kindly ask that you and your party remain in your designated appointment area.
● All people in the building (customers, guests, and staff) will be required to wear a mask at all times. If you do not wear a mask, you will not be admitted into the salon.
● We ask that you arrive at the time of your appointment and no more than a few minutes early. We also ask that you and your party remain inside of your vehicle(s) upon arrival. Please text Sorelle at 205.846.0480 with your name to indicate that your party has arrived. We will notify you via text when your stylist is available.
● Upon entering the store, all guests must sign a release of liability waiver.
● To reduce the handling of gowns, only designated stylists will have access to the dress racks. You are welcome to bring pictures or a list of gowns for inspiration for your consultation.
● For sanitation purposes, rooms will be cleaned and dresses will be treated with steam for sanitization after each appointment.
● We do ask that if you are showing any signs of illness (sore throat, fever, shortness of breath, etc.) that you reschedule your appointment. If any of your guests are symptomatic, we kindly ask that they not attend.