In an effort to keep YOU and our Sorelle family safe and healthy, Sorelle Bridal Salon is strictly adhering to the following safety measures:
- The store is open by appointment only! This includes, but is not limited to, shopping appointments, dress pick-ups, alterations, measuring sessions, and try-ons.
- If you are showing any signs of illness (sore throat, fever, shortness of breath, etc.), or have been exposed to COVID 19, please reschedule your appointment.
- To maintain social distancing, the number of guests per party are limited. Only the number of people on the appointment reservation will be admitted.
- The store has been redesigned and divided into separate appointment areas. We kindly ask that you and your party remain in your designated area.
- All people in the building are required to properly wear a mask at all times. If you do not wear a mask, you will not be admitted into the salon.
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment and no more than a few minutes early. We also ask that you and your party remain inside of your vehicle(s) and call Sorelle at 724.206.0791 to indicate that your party has arrived.
- To reduce the handling of gowns, only stylists will have access to the dress racks.
- Rooms will be cleaned and dresses will be sanitized with steam after each appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 724.206.0791 or email@example.com. We are happy to work through any concerns you may have.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
The Ladies of Sorelle Bridal